Sorna 5 Crown pin lever - Help !

Hi all, I have just introduced myself “over there” and was hoping I’d find someone here that can sort this for me. 
I have coveted this watch for ages and loved wearing it but today ..... well, I hope someone can help. 
I know that some of these Sorna Pin Lever movements are regarded as junk but this one of my favourite watches in my collection. While setting the time today, the crown/stem came out and after some investigation, it appears the “lever” that allows selection between winding and setting has snapped. Excuse my layman’s terms. Please say this is a relatively generic piece and a qualified watchmaker could get this sorted. Chrono still works fine and seconds run. Movement is hacked and as such, does not advance. 
Really want this fixed. 
Thanks
garp

Final photo shows the piece that broke - taken from another post on here. 

BBF58636-A40B-4FFB-A8EF-6144DECEDEAE.jpeg

5E4D7562-7D9C-40A4-97FB-B5FDED19D3D3.jpeg

259D0E24-1DC4-4A2F-8E8E-6FD340DC8A09.jpeg

9BDE728D-CC81-41D0-B3EF-194B2F1B5649.png

Looking at the movement I would say apart from the fault it needs a clean & service. The actual part that is broken however is the issue. Finding one is going to be difficult. I suggest looking on sites such as eBay to find a donor movement. 

1 hour ago, clockboy said:

Looking at the movement I would say apart from the fault it needs a clean & service. The actual part that is broken however is the issue. Finding one is going to be difficult. I suggest looking on sites such as eBay to find a donor movement. 

I agree on all points. I’m hoping to find someone on this forum who may have a donor movement or better still, be able to repair it for me. 

31 minutes ago, HSL said:

That seems to bee an EB 8420 movement, not very common but if you look at the ebay there use to be one or two sometimes.

Oh .... I’m looking. Everywhere! I don’t want the donor to be one from my collection. 

2 hours ago, Garp said:

Oh .... I’m looking. Everywhere! I don’t want the donor to be one from my collection. 

Took a quick look at the bay..

Movement, seems to be missing the fourt wheel.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Eb8420-Watch-Movement-Spares-Or-Repair/303627042847?hash=item46b195001f:g:3HgAAOSwS41fEvwF

Just parts
https://www.ebay.com/sch/173696/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=EB+8420&LH_TitleDesc=0&_pgn=1

3 hours ago, HSL said:

....been searching all day. Somehow that one got past me. Thanks.

worry is without crown there perhaps it’s missing but fir a few quid..., 

8 hours ago, watchweasol said:

Hi Looks like the setting lever has broken off .   You will find the part and number on the attached tech sheet. Try Ebay  or obsoletewatchandclockparts.com,  Welwynwatchparts.co.uk as both are a source of used spares.  Good luck.

EB 8423, 8429.pdf 1.8 MB · 4 downloads

Watchweasol- so I have managed to find a NOS part. 443/1 as requested. Like your .pdf it references eb8423 movement- apparently my movement is eb8420 - it look exactly the same so hopefully it’ll work. Is there any difference ?  Failing this, there is a eb8420 broken movement on eBay which I’m watching. 
thanks

8 minutes ago, Garp said:

It is in their stock listing ..... sadly, listed as obsolete. Thanks nonetheless. I think I have a lead on one. 

They have the  8429 one in stock, which appears to be very similar, if not the same......