Broken escape wheel pinion

I've made a big mistake this morning trying to assemble back the escape wheel. Thinking the pins were located in their jewels I tightened the bridge and bent the pin. I don't have the kit to repair the wheel so I need to order a replacement. The problem is it's a asian A23J movement out of my fake IWC Big Pilot so I have no idea where to source this part. This is a long shot but is there anybody who can recognise this part number or where to look? Otherwise it's going in my parts draw and a lesson learnt!!

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

Hi  Ithink the best thing to do is to assemble the watch and post a picture or two of the watch back and front so members who are aquainted with chinese movements can possibly Identfy it  as the number A23J brings up very little info although with chinese movements thats quite common.

6 hours ago, timewaster said:

The problem is it's a asian A23J movement out of my fake IWC Big Pilot so I have no idea where to source this part.

Just a a bad day. Personally the event would trigger me into looking again in buying a watchmakers lathe to repivot. How much it would cost? Less that a genuine Breitling for sure, and it would have more uses than just looking good and telling time.

I suppose re-assembling the movement would tidy up the workbench/kitchen table.

I spent the morning watching Mark's video 'repairing a broken pivot' and looking at ebay. I don't think it's worth me investing in a lathe at this moment.

Once the movement has been re-assembled I'll take some more photos.

Thanks for the advice.