Omega Case Back Seal

Thanks guys Otto Frei has the seal for $8.80 but shipping would be $51.32 unfortunately

..................................................................................................speechless!

Hi guys I'm after a caseback seal for my Omega Mega Quartz case no 196.0033 have tried Cousins but they don't show one any ideas where I might find one 

thanks in advance 

Andy

They are not stating that they don't have it, it merely shows that it's not in the online database. Search for it again and when it says "Sorry, Your search did not return any results" Look below that and you will see a yellow button "Add non listed item"

If you click on this they will usually respond within 24 hours. If it is obsolete or not available then they will tell you, otherwise if it is in stock you will have the oportunity to add it to your cart from the "Self Serve" menu.

Hope this helps.

• Like 2

They are not stating that they don't have it, it merely shows that it's not in the online database. Search for it again and when it says "Sorry, Your search did not return any results" Look below that and you will see a yellow button "Add non listed item"

If you click on this they will usually respond within 24 hours. If it is obsolete or not available then they will tell you, otherwise if it is in stock you will have the oportunity to add it to your cart from the "Self Serve" menu.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Mark i have given that a go , will report back on how i get on