Seiko Sportura Bracelet Fix - Help Needed

I purchased a used Seiko Sportura today and after cleaning the bracelet in ultrasonic one of the  pins was loose.  

If I push it in it just slip out the other side. But the one on the opposite end is good and tight.  Unlike the lug pins which have a extra clip that fits into one end , thins one does not.

So how is it held in place?  I was thinking maybe using a super glue or epoxy.

Any help is appreciated.

DSC00415.JPG

DSC00416.JPG

DSC00417.JPG

Roll pins....Just got a new turtle with those (Half price cuz somebody didn't like the way the dial lined up.  I thought they were supposed to be that way!)

Hold the larger end in place with whatever fits and make certain the roll pin is snug and all the way down.  I pushed the keeper home with smaller tweezers and it's holding fine.

16 minutes ago, nichod said:

Roll pins....Just got a new turtle with those (Half price cuz somebody didn't like the way the dial lined up.  I thought they were supposed to be that way!)

Hold the larger end in place with whatever fits and make certain the roll pin is snug and all the way down.  I pushed the keeper home with smaller tweezers and it's holding fine.

thanks but, I was referring to the pin in the first photo.  There is no keeper on the other end so it just pushes through.  

Oh.  Sorry.  I wondered with the pic there and all.....   I just tested my new one and it is obviously spring loaded at the case.  Could it have had retainers on both ends?

Interesting watch.  Someone has the answer!

9 hours ago, nichod said:

Oh.  Sorry.  I wondered with the pic there and all.....   I just tested my new one and it is obviously spring loaded at the case.  Could it have had retainers on both ends?

Interesting watch.  Someone has the answer!

using the other side as an example I do no see a keeper.  so I have to think the pin is press fitted. there is some pitting to the metal on the pin so perhaps that is the issue.  Will keep search the net to see if anyone was posted similar issue.

got it!  after looking at the links again I noticed that the center link had one hole larger than the other.  The reason for this has to be that it requires a friction tube to hold the pin in place just as it does at the lug ends of the bands.  So where did the missing friction tube go?

When I first saw the watch, the band was missing one push pin and another pin was half way out.  The most likely conclusion than that was caused by the everyday wear and tear to the band.  So the missing friction tube was either knocked out when the original owner tried to size it to fit or it broke into bits and slowly fell out.  No matter how it happened, I will make up a friction tube from a spring bar.

DSC00418.JPG

Those new adjusters are driving wearers crazy from the reviews I read.  One guy had spent 60 dollars at three shops getting his new SRP sized and it was still falling apart!

Mine is fine so far but I suspect adjustments will be needed down the road.