Horology Based Game

I liked that..................although I was rubbish at the timed one!

I would have preferred it if the timed one didn't run out, but recorded the time taken. That way you could play it again and again and see how you improve.

Wouldn't it be a great way for manufacturers to give assembly instructions of different calibres.

I liked that..................although I was rubbish at the timed one!

I would have preferred it if the timed one didn't run out, but recorded the time taken. That way you could play it again and again and see how you improve.

Wouldn't it be a great way for manufacturers to give assembly instructions of different calibres.

It looks like its based on a real mivement if my sleep filled eyes read it correctly.

www.watchpro.com/17078-christopher-ward-develops-horological-video-game/

188 on the leader board is the best I can do.

Is it just me or is anyone else curious about the labelling of the escape wheel and 3rd wheel in apprentice mode.

Also by doing away with the pallet has CW managed to invent the first truly lubrication free, frictionless escapement? 

Hi Marc, do you mean that there appears to be two sets of large wheels?

Hi Geo, no I'm fine with the two large wheels. As I understand it this calibre has a 120 hour power reserve which it achieves by having 2 main springs working in tandem, a system that has been around for years and which was used by Favre Leuba and others to boost power reserve whilst also combating isochronism.

No what amused me was that when the game is played in apprentice mode, what appears to be the escape wheel is labelled as the third wheel, and the third wheel is labelled the escape wheel.