Lemania S27 part question

Chopin

What is the name of this kind of part and where could I find one ? Would it be interchangeable with other movements/brands ? I feel like I've seen this before on other movements but I'm not sure. (pic off the net)

Mine has sadly broken at some point and someone tried welding it together but didn't do a very good job...

lemania-gilt-steel-vintage-watch-movement-s27-510x600.jpg.99d3fccba84d0aab320442425cf99d90.jpg

I think I read something about an Omega as well but I don't think I've found an identical part for that but I could be wrong. Indeed some Tissots seem to have this type of part but I wonder whether the dimensions are similar.

Tissot 27-2. There might be others that have it as well. As far as I know Lemania made some movements which served as basis for other well know brands.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr5XUhgjGRfg-8aPhystxQ9NCKgLd2xP2OGMT22db1R2FwGF26

1 hour ago, rogart63 said:

Check with urdelar.se i think he could help you find one. I found some movements with tension spring that  had no jewel. All of them had wear straight thru the metal. 

I actually came across this by browsing the web and it seems to be the same part but my movement is not on that list (it was also called Lemania 2990 if memory serves me right) and I don't know if it has the same dimensions.

Do you know if I can contact the website owner and ask him to check the part or some dimensions ? I could also look up the part number but I don't know if Lemania has any schematics or lists with the numbers of their components.

http://www.urdelar.se/Lemania 3050, Friction spring for sweep second pinion, no: 7185?filter_name=spring&page=7

1 hour ago, Chopin said:

I actually came across this by browsing the web and it seems to be the same part but my movement is not on that list (it was also called Lemania 2990 if memory serves me right) and I don't know if it has the same dimensions.

Do you know if I can contact the website owner and ask him to check the part or some dimensions ? I could also look up the part number but I don't know if Lemania has any schematics or lists with the numbers of their components.

http://www.urdelar.se/Lemania 3050, Friction spring for sweep second pinion, no: 7185?filter_name=spring&page=7

No problem . Just send an Email to Mikael and i am sure he will help you. He is a great guy. 

• Like 1