Bandelin Timer

Hi,

i have been given a 'Bandelin Tickoquartz TQ3' watch timer.  Partially working in that the screen shows green numbers, but its not accurate i have been told.

internet search throws up very little other than 1970s.

Is there anyone out there with some knowledge, experience, old literature, instructions perhaps?  Or does anyone know someone willing to take a look at it?

Many thanks

IMG_1500.JPG

IMG_1501.JPG

IMG_1502.JPG

7 hours ago, Watchtime said:

Sold mine a few months ago, replaced it with a Witschi.

I will ask the buyer if he can copy the manual for you, just send me a pm

Can i have one to? Also have a Bandelin. tickoquartz  I have an other type of microphone. Have had a lot of trouble with my cords. I use mine for quartz watches only. 

Thinking of selling as i don't use it that much.  But a manual would be great. 

• 1 year later...
On 7/14/2017 at 6:03 PM, rogart63 said:

Can i have one to? Also have a Bandelin. tickoquartz  I have an other type of microphone. Have had a lot of trouble with my cords. I use mine for quartz watches only. 

Thinking of selling as i don't use it that much.  But a manual would be great. 

Same goes for me :)

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Welcome to the forum, enjoy. I have a varimatic that went  of sequence because it’s hydronic oil ran very low. Must admit it’s still in my garage just know time to fix it. Purchased a cheap Indian Junta/ sonic Pearl as a stop gap a few years Avon and it still performs perfectly so no incentive to fix the Varimatic. 
    • The plate is OK, thanks. It seems the answer to my question is that this is a 'hack' & for me another reminder that in general, one won't be the first person to be tinkering with an old timepiece!. As you day, I've been fortunate to have gotten some good advice and, just as important, encouragement. I've been lucky then not to have the balance spring break as a result of my novice 'ministrations' - but I did remember to 'stroke' rather than bend per se. The clock is of sentimental value to the owner so I'm relieved to have now got it running to time with the support & encourage of forum members like yourself.
    • Recently purchased a L&R Varimatic knowing that the piston does not fully rise in the cylinder. The likely cause is air in the system. The manual calls for using a bleeder cup, which is as rare as hen's teeth.Does anyone have any experience with this issue and if so, how did they resolve it?
    • Thanks ww, its maybe not as much of a bodge trick that i thought it was. 
    • Thank you for your introduction and welcome to this friendly forum. We all look forward to your contributions and continued involvement.  It would be nice if you told us a little about yourself.