I've Put Some Of My Watch Collection On My Website

WillFly

I've been re-photographing some of my wrist watches today, in between being called to the garden by She Who Must Be Obeyed. Then I thought I'd put some pics of part of the collection on my website. I've had several of the photographs posted here previously, but if you're interested, you can see pocket watches here:

http://www.willflyguitar.com/pocket-watches.html

and wrist watches here:

http://www.willflyguitar.com/wrist-watches.html

It's fair to say that the wrist watches are fun - and I enjoy getting them - but the real prizes in my collection are the pocket watches. I'll post some more of those are some stage...

• Like 2

Well done Will, you have a really nice collection of watches.

I've fallen in love with your "Hamilton Khaki Mechanical", it's **BLEEP** gorgeous!

44mm diameter - uses the ETA 6497 - originally a pocket watch movement. Bought it from a chap on another Forum some time ago...

nice, I like the way you've pictures both the dial side & movements next to each other, makes good viewing. I also looked with some interest at your 2014 custom, I'm part way through mine.

• 1 month later...

Hey Will,

I've been enjoying your wonderful guitar playing with the link to your YouTube Site.

Especially enjoyed you playing "Rag Mama Blues" ... your right hand is so relaxed when playing that, considering how technical it truly is ... bravo mate!