correct dial size

Yes and no! :)  For the dial 28 mm seems about right for the crystal it should be around 29.5 or less. Check on the sizes they come, you might need to either order one with a new "i" ring that fits the total measurement when together or glue one in place depending on case.

• Like 1

• Similar Content

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Yep, i pulled that up as well when i was looking,  there is definitely parts out there if you are prepared to go out and find them.  I watched that video years ago, I'm not so sure about probing the coil like that. If you are going to touch the coil use the side of the probe or at least shape a nice round end to it.
    • Hi and welcome to the forum.   As you are already familiar with watches the attachment you may find useful Witschi Training Course.pdf
    • I saw this listing from Australia this morning on Ebay, it might be your only option, good luck.... https://www.ebay.com/itm/145735044565?itmmeta=01HWCRFPEYDDTCXYCRX7ESQH3K&hash=item21ee7c4dd5:g:f2oAAOSwaMhmI5tq&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA4PzZAWzJj0HOwVM7Xl6qUqGIYly3BvZhzNybkxWf8GJYkKwVh0SpeZ0XYBmoZyjaboPOlJYzdY9svwhQXfR7V%2BiMApTEYFLvJcs8FxTzy1VFCBLR8ADc7V89%2B%2FYvQKdks2KDNNEqAFZN0Hni9zQG078wKL34x0eRK%2Fu843fYdH%2FVIAiOZ5%2BbOmySNdu%2Bv4cSemywC%2FWfaiI%2Fj5D3YWk2PaySdPfu7lUaMadcyhmHZM6l6NllJd1eK%2BdblkJD98pTzVuxRDne5AQaCYawls%2FaoQK9B7epV%2B87TIbD9Ulr4qdC|tkp%3ABk9SR-rnvpjjYw
    • Hi. In the picture not only does it depict that the wheel is bent but also the plate or is that due to th angle of the picture.  Already received very good advise so I will butt out.
    • welcome, sounds like you are on your way so far, you also might be able to help with gold/plated case repair for some .....