Omega 1138

Hi People :)

I have an short Question maybe someone can help me out?

I am here with an Omega 1138 Despair :)

Ok let me Explain the Problem...

I have Service the Complete Movement... The Base Movement Runs nice and Strong now... But the Added DD Modul that are on is the little prob...

All at the DD Modul is Working Fine only one thing not...

When you Start the Chrono and Stop them and Press then Reset the Chrono Hand didn´t Move to the 12

I mean if you Reset them the First Time it Reset at 12 if you Reset Second Time it Reset to 12:01 if you reset again it Stops it Reset to 12:04 for exsample...

When i Move the Chronohand Freely without Press Start/Stop and i Reset them they Reset always Perfect to 12

Could it be that the Chronograph Wheel is Bad? i have check them... I can´t see any Damage on it... And the Gear self Rotate.

Second thinking was the Clutch Wheel i have check them too and seems also ok.

Or could it maybe the Clutch Spring ?!??

I hope someone have an idea!?!? ;)

Many Thanks...

Hi Geo

I think about that too...

I check it atm under the Microscope and sometimes the Hand become loosen... Because when i check the Heart self under the Microscope it Reset absolut Perfect to the same Position...

Also when i mark the Canon Pin with an Felt Tip the CP Reset always to Zero or 12

I think about that more and more that the Chronohand self is Bad... or that the Hand Slip at the CP...

Is there an good way to fix that more? Or only Bent a little... This i have done already but when it seems so that is doesn´t work...

Ok Thanks Geo

I was the Chronohand... I have Press the Hand now really firm at the CP and now it seems it Reset...

Now it seems all Perfect :)

But i must check that i get an new Chronohand... Because the Hand don´t looks very good :)

But for now it Works...

Thanks Geo and have an nice Weekend...

• Like 1