Was mooching around the internet and Ali Express helpfully popped up with an add for the Weishi TS-1, I haven't seen this before and there seems to be little information for it on the web. I think it's a replacement for the Weishi 1000, but this is just a guess. Just out of curiosity, not thinking of getting one, does anyone have any information on it?

image.png.8653fe88cbbc753833fcae50cbe43126.png

• Like 1

Not exactly a helpful answer but I think I found a replacement for the 1900. Basically the screen on yours does look like the screen right off the 1000 with no changes at all and this looks like the 1900 just a different packaging and the change of how the buttons look

image.thumb.png.158f2a560faf7d2c8ed172cea8f1d1d1.png

Then I was thinking for the one you found I had seen a black one before but I think it's basically the black version of the 1000 that I remembered which I did find.image.thumb.png.39dccab81c09b1727e9f4d8989639197.png

So basically almost no information seems to exist which is typical for the Chinese. Trying to find where these come from other than China is usually a waste of time. The same as a warranty claim if it breaks would be interesting if there's no manufacture.

10 minutes ago, JohnR725 said:

this looks like the 1900

I looked at this and it's hard to get pictures of the graph, most of the pictures just show the colour setup screens, but I did find this for the 8200, so does look like the equivalent of the 1900:

image.thumb.png.a7d38564c1ca88d8f0ca1c9bd920904d.png

I also stumbled across the MTG-8000 (below) which appears to be their version of the Weishi 1000, or newer TS-1:

image.thumb.png.2619e85687c8827e6238667f17d2da76.png

Is looking at the revised color screen and here's something amusing from the parameter setup screen here's what it used to look like and it looks like there must be more items now?

image.png.db336e478d2b7e6414a546b5c80d97f9.png

Unfortunately if an image of finding on the site I can't see their image good enough to see what menu items are added. Then the graphical display of courses changed it has more colors this is what the old screen looks like

image.png.2d36ba5fbb6fc09299c20c2f3006ad1f.png

Notice that the gain part of the display is missing? That's one of the nice features of the 1900 and some 1000 machines have a variable gain setting. It's one of those amusing problems the Chinese machines they all look the same but they may or may not actually all be the same. I wonder if that's one of the menu items on the screen that I can't see?