Normana FE190 Craown...??

Hi everyone, 

Some time ago you were very helpful in assisting me repair this old Normana, I love this watch as it was the first I managed to successfully repair. However, recently (don't ask me how!!) I managed to snap the stem off the crown. As you can see from the photo, part of the old stem remain inside the crown. So....ordered a new stem, but I cannot find a replacement crown as every time I search for FEF190 Crown I only ever get other parts that are NOT the one I am looking for - I can't see that it's called anything but 'Crown' - any help gratefully received!

Tony

IMG_20231005_141825.jpg

s-l1600.jpg.5d927b08a8f2a1bc6e083209cf3b7b20.jpg

Edited by Watching

Two ways you can repair this crown,

1- Drop the crown in alum solution, which disolves the stem , might need three to four tries to dislove it all.

2-File off about a mm of the free end  of the tube ( file off the tube leave  the stem intact ) you then have a mm of the stem not surrounded by the tube ( sticking out ) which you can grob in pliers and unscrew the remaining stem out. Dress the remaining section of the tube.