Inherited Bell and Ross in pieces

Hey all. I inherited a disassembled Bell and Ross 01-92. It was being restored by my grandfather who was a tinkered who passed recently. I am trying to keep the watch as original as possible but since I have little experience I don't know what I don't know... is there a good source for exploded views and replacement parts for bell and ross. I was reading and saw it may make more sense to just gut it and replace the movement but on part that is missing is the calender ring and I can't find a replacement.  It has the window at 430 I think.  Between the 4 and 5. Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Bell&Ross 01-92 movemenet is an ETA 2892-2   Datasheet, lubrication chart and possibly exploded view for it should be available, which our weasol has probably already  posted in previous threads .

High percision adjustments means you shouldn't  let the fork close to petroleum solvants, or ruin the hairspring , however, If this is a replacement balance complete its likely to be a lower grade.

High percision adjustment in four position is what buyer pays pretty penny for.

Rgds