• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Neverenoughwatches said:

? Joe you wait till now to mention you cant read the pdf files that everyone adds, after how many 😅

Eyup matey,  vpn accounts here,  are sure to get closed within first few minutes of inception . 

I proud though,  of success in posting a few pics on WRT in past six months.

14 minutes ago, Nucejoe said:

Eyup matey,  vpn accounts here,  are sure to get closed within first few minutes of inception . 

I proud though,  of success in posting a few pics on WRT in past six months.

Aw mate that sucks, i dont really know what that means but it sucks 😔. Lots of information that you are missing out on. Leave and come to England, my neighbour is selling his house, i can build you an amazing watchroom 🙂

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nucejoe said:

I wish you guys talk in terms that us pdf LESS  guys can understand.

Providing it wasn't a huge quantity of pages snipping tool found in Windows can be very useful.

image.thumb.png.5305c40cef8a546c5bf93ebcf232fb93.png

Another six more pages to go if that's what You would desire? Not as tedious as scanning to PDF but also not super fine for detail but I think it's good enough to read.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Neverenoughwatches said:

Aw mate that sucks, i dont really know what that means but it sucks 😔. Lots of information that you are missing out on. Leave and come to England, my neighbour is selling his house, i can build you an amazing watchroom 🙂

I have inherited three conglamorates of wealth, the wealth thats made immigration impratical for me. 

I can understand how much the Queen of England wished she could just have a hamburger at Mc Donalds, perhaps a cup of tea at a side walk cafe. 

Of the several times I have been in England, CooOold  , North pole, have seen the lush green England too, yet weard has been  young gorgeous Russian girls wearing mini skirts in Moscow subzero snow storm.

You will find the heat waves here unbearbale, but thats no reason I should not extend an invitation to you guys to come visit me, come spring time, blossoms and nice weather.

Thanks for the invitation matey.

We never know what the next moment has in store for us.

Rgds

5 hours ago, JohnR725 said:

snipping tool found in Windows

Yes Windows snipping tool works fine.  My preferred snipping tool is Greenshot.  My "real" job is patent litigation and in that role, I write many reports requiring many snipped images.  Been using this tool for ten years are more.  Set up your preferred hot keys and you are good to go.  But, Windows snipping tool is OK too.

• Like 1