New Spring Arbor or barrel assembly source

I am new to watches and I disassembled a Bulova that I have had for years.  Doesn’t keep time well.  It losses a about a min an hour.  I also don’t think that the pendulum that winds the movement has ever worked correctly, and the crystal is cracked.

The watch is a Bulova c877620

My question is there a place to go to find parts diagram and numbers?

Last night I was disassembling the main spring.  As soon I got the cover off the spring launched the arbor.  I can’t find it anywhere.  I am a little lost on finding a replacement arbor or mainspring assembly. I got this pic before the assembly launched itself.  OD of the gear part is 11.6mm. 

Would something like this from ebay work?  It doesn’t look the same as what I have.  The top and bottom of my barrel assembly is flat and the one pictured has a raised section.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/385001940092?hash=item59a3e7647c:g:Nm8AAOSw2hdizMil&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA8OeH3ng%2BR%2Bex6TRMfjlxAlH1ODv44NKiFBBs8DFSP6BTY3ubDdOx4HFwwEd64ECx6RbwZRnl%2Fsu0FhSbLMOcfoiDAqHKfXWYnWoUMpqhPyuXjyzWguK5v%2FnKFnNjoIHvJ%2B4Jo0NF67XXFKqkjusn7QpzsfXlRllZQVHVfEf2gVPs4IvvNgUO2k5cSpUd1MA67E%2BR0TPXj%2BUMab2SiMFUzZnesjEIjVbbTGqyOypcLH9W6VlaUysXHELpm8kPaOsHmn9gNOa68vWnuTYlaw4hjWT08bAaLkVgoZEDsaBsvvBuRLNtFWl7eAu7gyU1tFQaqA%3D%3D|tkp%3ABFBMxsuGhMxh

Picture2.jpg

Picture1.jpg

5 hours ago, bklake said:

I launched a barrel arbor once.  Searched for an hour and never found it.  6 months later, I saw something shiny sitting on top of a stack of magazines.  My launched barrel arbor.  There is hope it will surface. 

I never had problems with barrel arbors until I did.  Somehow it didn't want to fit, pinged away and I still haven't found it. 

Hi Thanks for getting back to me.  I did figure out the movement part number.  Its a miyota 8200.  Right after I ordered a new spring assembly I ended up finding the arbor.

It made is about 20 feet from where I thought it landed.

I also ordered a new third wheel.  Found a chipped tooth on one of the gear teeth.