Hi

I've service the movement following Mark video (Thanks to him) but he doesn't show how to regulate the watch.

I've no idea what to do as it doesn't look anything I know. I know some rolex movement need a special tool but this one doesn't seem to need this as I can't see this special screw on the balance.

Is there someone that can explain me what to do ?

Thanks   

36 minutes ago, Nucejoe said:

Sorry buddy I keep assuming. 

Most beginners don't know much (as it is right and expected), so we must avoid abbreviations, assumptions, etc.

Another characteristic of some beginners is that they have no fear or problem in attacking expensive, sophisticated pieces requiring special tools. or unreplaceable heirlooms before developing the dexterity needed to be safe. One slip of the driver and the hairspring is busted for good. The safest approach that the OP could do with his watch is to leave it alone for the time being.

23 hours ago, jdm said:

Most beginners don't know much (as it is right and expected), so we must avoid abbreviations, assumptions, etc.

Another characteristic of some beginners is that they have no fear or problem in attacking expensive, sophisticated pieces requiring special tools. or unreplaceable heirlooms before developing the dexterity needed to be safe. One slip of the driver and the hairspring is busted for good. The safest approach that the OP could do with his watch is to leave it alone for the time being.

Hi totally agree I made this service but I was very hesitant.

And then I saw the very detailed Mark Lovick video on this exact movement So I was more confident because it's a very precise video (3 parts) with every details and steps.  Regarding the service, the watch run as expected but not in time 

Unfortunately Mark doesn't cover the regulation and I must confess than even with the doc I don't really understand what to do. I even don't know if I need the Microstella in the doc rolex reference the tool as 'Rolex tool ref 2031' is this 2031 is the technical name of the Microstella.    

Thanks