Tissot 794 service manual

I see cousins has a very unhelpful parts list no service manual? This is where the link becomes interesting there's probably a base caliber and if you're really lucky there might be a service manual for That.

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&0&2uswk&Tissot_794

You see you are missing a picture I don't suppose I can have a picture of the front of the watch specifically the case and Crystal?

Then it looks like there may actually be a service bulletin

problem is it currently is not a PDF it might become a PDF sometime tomorrow it's rather late here I need to go to bed so you have to wait until tomorrow for me to scan it for you is not an outstanding manual but it does have some pictures that refers to 784 – who off to go find that the manual is what that's all about as I suspect there's probably a base caliber of this watch but I'll have to do that tomorrow

3805_Tissot 794_Smaller.pdf

8 hours ago, JohnR725 said:

I see cousins has a very unhelpful parts list no service manual? This is where the link becomes interesting there's probably a base caliber and if you're really lucky there might be a service manual for That.

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&0&2uswk&Tissot_794

You see you are missing a picture I don't suppose I can have a picture of the front of the watch specifically the case and Crystal?

Then it looks like there may actually be a service bulletin

problem is it currently is not a PDF it might become a PDF sometime tomorrow it's rather late here I need to go to bed so you have to wait until tomorrow for me to scan it for you is not an outstanding manual but it does have some pictures that refers to 784 – who off to go find that the manual is what that's all about as I suspect there's probably a base caliber of this watch but I'll have to do that tomorrow

3805_Tissot 794_Smaller.pdf 951.86 kB · 5 downloads

Thanks John. I did the reassemble and will be uploading to my YouTube channel today. There is a problem with this watch however. Does not like to run face down; after a full cleaning and service. Not sure the problem.