Tissot pr 50

Hi , so i found this watch in  secound hand store and i wamt to know if it worth to be fix, its a tiasot pr 50 in non working comdition

I think its need a  movement  amy one know what movement its need  and where can i find a one 

Thank you in advance 

Screenshot_20210823-093728_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210823-093725_eBay.jpg

16 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

We need to see the movement. Can you remove the back and upload clear photos. It might be a quartz movement.  

It is not, the PR50 line uses an ETA 2824-2. Market prices can easily be check entering the reference on Ebay or Chrono24. 

12 hours ago, jdm said:

It is not, the PR50 line uses an ETA 2824-2

one of the things always unhelpful are marketing things like PR50. it probably has some important meaning in the universe but not for us.  this means research it is either mechanical, quartz or a chronograph which I assume is probably quartz. If you look up the case back number it narrows it down to about 25 mm in diameter and it's a ladies watch. Zero idea what's inside the case.

so that means the correct answer is we have to see the movement

10 minutes ago, JohnR725 said:

one of the things always unhelpful are marketing things like PR50

You are correct. In fact both the PR 50 (Particularly Resistant, water resistant 50m) and PR 100 (WR 100m) lines can house either quartz or automatic movements by ETA. That being said, all I have seen do carry Automatic on the dial if that's what's inside.

• Like 1