Ahoy, all!

WellAdjusted

Hi everyone. I've been working on watches for a while and lurking on the forum for many years, so it's probably time to actually join in.

I focus on American watches, especially pocket watches from 1870 to 1930. My emphasis is watch adjusting, especially positional timing, where watches are adjusted to higher accuracy across 3 or more positions.

I run a blog called Adjusting Vintage Watches that explains how to do dynamic poising and shows the watches that I'm working on.

26 minutes ago, WellAdjusted said:

I actually am wrapping up that series of posts on balance staffing this month.

Looking forward to it! I noticed you'd started posting again more regularly at the start of the year. I was secretly hoping you would pick up that thread. Congratulations on the "perfect" Bunn Special, by the way!

Edited by Klassiker

4 hours ago, Klassiker said:

Looking forward to it! I noticed you'd started posting again more regularly at the start of the year. I was secretly hoping you would pick up that thread. Congratulations on the "perfect" Bunn Special, by the way!

I had never had a watch hit 0 sec/day in all 6 positions before. It was sort of a spooky experience and involved a healthy dose of luck!

• Like 1