Poljot calibre

Hope someone can help me please. I have recently acquired a 17 Jewel Poljot. It has a number on the calibre, but I cannot find any Poljot calibre that have an identity number anything like or even those amount of numbers. It seams more like a serial number. I have attached a photo where the number is clear.

Does anyone know what calibre this is please?. Any help very much appreciated.

4CEAE927-0F05-4FB9-AF75-C8E10CBEFD8F.jpeg

Thanks for all your advice. It’s very much appreciated. I think I have found the problem. The balance appears in good condition but the fork is not connecting with the escapement wheel. There also appears to be a broken spring but I have not come across this before. I have tried to take a photo through the scope. It’s not very clear but hopefully someone may be able to tell me what it’s function is. Any help as always greatly appreciated.6F340716-7554-473C-9364-BCFFD13F489F.thumb.jpeg.8cad9a670fecd78c59e17cc3d1dc6a8e.jpeg

I’ve now discovered what the spring is for. I have stripped the mechanism to expose it. For those that maybe wondering it is to stop the watch for synchronising. When the spindle is pulled out the spring is moved onto the escapement wheel and stops it.

I have heard of these but in my short time tinkering never came across it before. I am chuffed because everyday I learn and find something new. Apologies to the more experienced but I have attached a photo below for any newbies such as myself.8A312C1E-1793-4FC9-A12D-A605591160E5.thumb.jpeg.8c49e973ca8f12faf1068ef6fd9557c4.jpeg