Need Help Identifying A Few Tools

The lady that sold me her fathers watchmaking stuff texted me today letting me know there was more stuff she didn't know about and that it will be in the estate sale that starts tomorrow.  I'm thinking of taking half a day off of work and trying to buy a few items.  Does anyone know what the things are? Bottom right I believe are pin vises.  Here is the posting which shows everything.  Seems like quite a lot and I don't even know what half of it is.  What I bought already included some watch cleaning baskets I could use in the ultrasonic but it was mostly just the lids so I'm hoping I can at least find the rest of them.

1.jpg

The bottom right are jeweling tools.

Bottom left and above the jeweling tools seem to be poising tools.

Not sure but the top left looks like a pivot tool {edit} Second thoughts - probably not {/edit}

Bottom middle - three items possibly not related to each other - the bottom of the three looks like a pin vice with a rotating head, the top could be part of a lathe jacot attachment. Guesses.

After looking at my bank account, I decided not to go.  There are a few things that I would have liked but I have plenty of things to work on now - (getting rust off the tools I have, selling off stuff that was inside the watchmakers desk, working on finishing the 6498 and restoring the watchmakers desk). 

EDIT: I also have to finish this project for my wife:

download_20150125_163859.jpeg

Edited by BlakeL