Who else watches for the postman?

Or the courier as these items were delivered.

My last order of items from Cousins.

Finally I have everything I need to be able to use my ultra sonic cleaner for clocks and the grease for the keyless works on watches, so I'm now finally set up for servicing clocks and to be able to strip down and clean, oil and reassemble watches.

I'm still not completely set up for replacing cracked jewels on watches, but atleast I can start on watches now.

I'm quiet excited, the next big hurdle is to convince the wife and kids that a small corner of the games room needs to have my workbench set up in it. I've still got my $1000 from my scholarship sitting in its envelope waiting to pay for my work bench and LED light and I want to get it.

Picture of my latest delivery which includes Bergeon green watch lume kit so I can also now try my hand at reluming hands.

tools.png

• Like 4

I am able to track my order from work using my cellphone. I knew the order was at my mailbox at 10:30 in the morning. :) Then I have to suffer through the rest of the day...:(

Just got the mobius 9010 the 8200 and the bergeon oiler set and the horotec 2.5 mm hand lifters and silicone grease and a set of oil cups. almost have all the oils for pocket and wristwatch oiling. Have to buy the oil a bit at a time along with small tool orders. If I keep the orders around $200 or less it raises no eyebrows from the missus...

3 hours ago, 94marconi said:

Have to buy the oil a bit at a time along with small tool orders. If I keep the orders around $200 or less it raises no eyebrows from the missus...

I know that feeling.

It's only taken me 5 months, but I finally have all the oil and grease for clocks and manual wind wristwatches.

I still haven't got the final oil for pocket watches yet...

Just love new toys !

I try to get to the post before my wife (the sensible one in my wonderful marriage of 41 years) to squirrel away my goodies. Don't know why as I always own up or get found out anyway.

Cheers,

Vic

I do, my first book came today..."Watch repair for beginners"...by Harold C. Kelly.....wooohooo!!... Lol....the other one has been hung up in atlanta, georgia since yesterday...The complete guide to watches.....makes me wanna call the the postmaster general and say whats up with that crap....lol

Edited by Douglas1701