Need help Replacing Incabloc Spring AS2063

1 hour ago, Deggsie said:

Shoot. In what way is it f’ed up? Tbh, you would need to be giving it some beans to break it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Deggsie said:

Shoot. In what way is it f’ed up? Tbh, you would need to be giving it some beans to break it

Im an idiot  it wasn't going in just right so i pushed it back out ..Is this part available? I wasn't paying attention my bad

Untitled 11.jpg

Well I hope its true "the best lessons learned are the ones you pay for"  I found a replacement part at Cousins.

The marterail house in the  U.S.A. I know of don't compare to Cousins for a few reasons, easy to locate a part on their website, Will source unlisted items quickly, and best prices. The wait is a little long averaging about  9 days  but It beats  visiting several different websites every time I need a part .

If anyone knows a U.S. based source   as good as  Cousins, preferably with a good , easy to navigate website., please post it. I wouldn't mind getting Items a little quicker.

Im an idiot  it wasn't going in just right so i pushed it back out ..Is this part available? I wasn't paying attention my bad
5aa0979cf2c54_Untitled11.jpg.98653803dbde77750d9766db0c59afdb.jpg

Well I’ll be..... I’ve not ever had that happen before. Good news is the as2073 is still relatively new, and most parts are available. My advice would be to sit tight and keep an eye out on eBay for a scrap As2063. Almost certain to have a broken balance or hair spring but you only need the Incabloc.

5 minutes ago, Deggsie said:

Well I’ll be..... I’ve not ever had that happen before. Good news is the as2073 is still relatively new, and most parts are available. My advice would be to sit tight and keep an eye out on eBay for a scrap As2063. Almost certain to have a broken balance or hair spring but you only need the Incabloc.

Yeah, I was on phone while I was working on it and wasn't really paying attention to what I was doing...serves me right . 

Searched Ebay ..no dice...Cousins had one. I already ordered it 

We have all been there. I sneezed once when re-fitting a cap jewel and never found it.
My wife said it most likely disappeared up my nose [emoji3]

[emoji3]my wife only has to speak when I’m refitting cap jewels and......