Removal of push buttons, stem guide etc on watch case

Hi , I’m a newbie so if this is just plain easy, please excuse. I bought a watch replica this summer (I can hear the sighs but I’ve bought some very respectable and reliable ones in the past)..... The large second hand fell out (!!) so I’ve bought a watch repair kit and started to try and take the movement and face out in order to refit the second hand. There are not enough vids on YouTube so I’ve had to work out where to locate the stem release etc on this particular movement and work out each step in turn. Now I have freed the movement and it is loose, the push button mechanisms and stem guide tube are holding it in, thus preventing removal to gain access to the loose second hand in front of the face.

Can anyone help re push button removal/stem guide please? I don’t want to wreck the buttons now I have got this far!

If people know of the best guys to follow on watch repair, workings of different types of movement and theory of their design please also advise. 16DF10A0-EF04-46F1-B3A0-D6F398DD6593.thumb.jpeg.63825737856aa7aab774c5b96766996d.jpeg

That would be really useful and informative.

Many thanks

watchKeith

The pushers are most likely held in place by circlips. Do you have good magnification to check them out ? They're on the inside of the case, obviously.

I have a feeling that the crown tube does not come out. You will probably be able to remove the dial and movement once the pushers come out.

The pushers might also be screwed in but I can't tell. You'll have to tell us. :)

Edited by Chopin

The best video's on YouTube is, in my opinion "Mark Lovick " the guy who is Watchrepairtalk ! Jdrichard is doing some good uns as well. Also a member of the forum.
So we have a Patek with a Chinese movement [emoji16] looking, I would say you only have to release the pusher on the opposite side to the stem and you should be able to angle the movement out past the stem tube and two pushers.
Please be aware the outright fake watches don't just harm the legitimate manufacturer but the proceeds of such fake watches often end up with criminal organisations that can fund drug and human trafficking.
If you do become interested in watch repair and fancy a decent watch in the homage style Seiko retail a Seiko5 which to my eyes is a "Blancpain " in all but name. I can't remember the model number but if Jdm picks up on this thread, he will probably know the one I'm thinking of.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk