Enicar glass with marked ring

Massimo

Hi all,

I need to replace the glass of an Enicar watch, which has a marked ring on the inside.

The glass is an acrylic, domed, snap in, 31mm diameter.

I bought a standard glass but the ring did not fit inside.

The ring is 30mm diameter, 1 mm thickness.

I found the sternkreuz ST is sold by 2 diameters(inside outside) , which is what I need, but I'm not sure about the height of it.

Does anybody know if I can fit this 1mm ring inside?

Cousins does not want to give me the info...

Thanks a lot in advance! 3281a70c9c7825d6a6103775677f4e30.jpg

That is always hard to find. Have had that problem a few times. Last was now when i repaired a Atlantic compressor . That had a stepped ring inside. Where the dial should sit. The old ring would work so i came up with a trick that i used before. i turned the ring inside out. Making the dial center on the bezel and sit a little lower. Works nice and you can't see that i have turned it from the outside. 

Try tiptopcrystal also.  He has GS and Stella crystals. 

That is always hard to find. Have had that problem a few times. Last was now when i repaired a Atlantic compressor . That had a stepped ring inside. Where the dial should sit. The old ring would work so i came up with a trick that i used before. i turned the ring inside out. Making the dial center on the bezel and sit a little lower. Works nice and you can't see that i have turned it from the outside. 
Hi Rogart, how do you mean inside out? Mi ring is stiff metal, I can't turn it inside out...

12 hours ago, Massimo said:
On 12/10/2017 at 12:12 PM, rogart63 said:

Hi Rogart, how do you mean inside out? Mi ring is stiff metal, I can't turn it inside out...

Sorry mean upside down. Not inside out. 

• 1 month later...

It finally worked with a little bit of sandpaper on the edges, to facilitate the insertion...but now another issue: does anybody see the pin to unlock the stem? I opened the watch long ago and I forgot how I did it!;)8580ac8517cb852c68bcbde6cf85fa1a.jpg

Sent from my Le X829 using Tapatalk

It finally worked with a little bit of sandpaper on the edges, to facilitate the insertion...but now another issue: does anybody see the pin to unlock the stem? I opened the watch long ago and I forgot how I did it![emoji6]8580ac8517cb852c68bcbde6cf85fa1a.jpg&key=b2d4f967edc62b1abe22970140a5d231528bafbc7e7baec8c67e20acf3f8f4a5

It's one of the screws near the stem.

Watch them when you pull out the stem, the correct one will move slightly.

Just remember, 1 to 1.5 turns ONLY to release stem. Too much and it's dial off time.

It's one of the screws near the stem. Watch them when you pull out the stem, the correct one will move slightly.
Just remember, 1 to 1.5 turns ONLY to release stem. Too much and it's dial off time.

Thanks Roberto!I'll be careful...:)