Watch dial removal!

bosstaki

Hi guys, I’m looking for ideas about removing the dial from this Armani watch, it won’t come out from the back as there’s a shoulder inside the watch case stopping it, I’m looking to remove it from the front side! I’ve removed the outside beveled gold ring & I still can’t see any way of removing the glass? Is the glass retaining ring press on or screwed down, there looks like there’s a chapter ring under the glass to! I’m open for ideas guys! Cheers

84dd1b897588f61524020f4608ccc653.jpg14091e4951c2c4a5b179ba0fa07a5976.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you post a picture of the movement and case ? If the movement and dial came out from the front (a front loader watch) then the glass should have been acrylic crystal as those can be removed with a special claw tool.

I'm assuming that this is mineral glass or sapphire so I think it comes out from the back...

Can you post a picture of the movement and case ? If the movement and dial came out from the front (a front loader watch) then the glass should have been acrylic crystal as those can be removed with a special claw tool.
I'm assuming that this is mineral glass or sapphire so I think it comes out from the back...

It’s deffo a flat mineral glass with a small bevel on the edge!
cd7da47fb394a90b855443f379cd5a25.jpgb1454511b14f8636264ed1a824f7df4a.jpgabdeb400a3ae4944622d68ef62e74926.jpg
It’s a Ronda 1069 two jewel movement!

Sometimes -- though I'm not totally convinced now is one of those times -- it is necessary to remove the winder, replace the case back and compress air in through the case tube where the winder was, the internal pressure of air then pushes the glass out, which sometimes can be kind of violent at times. Usually, a large syringe (minus the needle) is used for this, there are other means though. 

Just to get this straight. If you remove the crown, are you not able to remove the movement and dial through the back ?

Hi there, no mate, if I take the crown out the watch the dial will still not come out! I can take the movement off the watch dial, there’s a shoulder inside the watch case which is stopping me from removing the dial, the watch dial is larger, that why I’m thinking it been put in from the front!