Times stops at 6:15

Spingers

Hello, I'm a complete novice with all the gear and no idea. I have a couple of lovely electric Timex but have a problem with one which stops at 6:15 every day. I don't know anything about it so have attached a picture, it's nice isn't it. Any advice would be most welcome. 

IMG_20170218_185447.jpg

Maybe the hands get stuck on something? Like the date window? 

Nice watches but they can't be  repaired? Or maybe someone can? They are very often very cheap and a built to use and abuse and throw away? 

To bad as they often look good? 

Do you now which movement that is inside? 

Take a look on electric-watches? I think he has some Timex articles? http://www.crazywatches.pl/home

Edited by rogart63
  • Like 1

As my other friends here , i would say that the hands get stuck at precisely 6:15  but..... for the electric timex , i'm not sure but you'll need to remove the lens just for the hands... tell us , Has your Timex already fallen to the ground ? because it is possible if your watch has fallen to the ground or if you violently hooked it on something hard

Edited by SeikoWatch

Typically it didn't get stuck this morning. I haven't dropped it but maybe it has been abused in the past. Any suggestions? 

I've read through some impressively technical posts. It always surprises me the level of collective knowledge on public forums. Thank you for taking the time to reply.