Turtles Anyone ??

ricardopalamino

I just picked up this Seiko SRP775 Turtle re-issue from the local Seiko AD nearby . It's an automatic a with hacking feature that can also be hand wound . It has a 4R36 movement and has a 44 mm case . It has a 41 hour power reserve . It comes with Gold or Blue accents in the Stainless Steel bracelet , and Black or Pepsi with the Silicone Rubber strap .

DSC00055.JPG

It will join my other Turtles using the 6309 Automatic movement . Flanking my New Turtle is a 6309 - 7049 on the bottom , and 6309 - 7040 models on either side . The 6309 - 7049 has a Stainless Shark Mesh bracelet and a double dome Sapphire crystal with a light blue tint .

I have always loved the Sword on the 12 O'clock index .

DSC00077.JPG

Other cushion case Seiko Divers I have are the 6105 - 8009 and the 6105 - 8110 ,... The 8110 in the center also has the DD Sapphire crystal and AM dial and hands , while the other 2 are original . The one on the left is a 8110 sporting the original Seiko Waffle watchband . The one on the right is a 8009 model .

DSC00064.JPG

I'll take this opportunity to share the other Seiko divers in my collection .  

Top left is a Seiko Monster , bottom left is a 7002 - 7000 . Top middle is a 7S26 with the Sapphire crystal , Green Bezel insert , and original SS bracelet . Bottom middle is a 6309 - 7092 also with Sapphire crystal , Pepsi bezel insert , and a finer Shark mesh SS bracelet .

On the right is a 6R15 - 00G0 Seiko Sumo .

DSC00072.JPG

I hope you Enjoy looking at them as much as I do.........Aloha , Louis

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ricardopalamino said:

I just picked up this Seiko SRP775 Turtle re-issue from the local Seiko AD nearby . It's an automatic a with hacking feature that can also be hand wound . It has a 4R36 movement and has a 44 mm case . It has a 41 hour power reserve . It comes with Gold or Blue accents in the Stainless Steel bracelet , and Black or Pepsi with the Silicone Rubber strap .

DSC00055.JPG

It will join my other Turtles using the 6309 Automatic movement . Flanking my New Turtle is a 6309 - 7049 on the bottom , and 6309 - 7040 models on either side . The 6309 - 7049 has a Stainless Shark Mesh bracelet and a double dome Sapphire crystal with a light blue tint .

I have always loved the Sword on the 12 O'clock index .

DSC00077.JPG

Other cushion case Seiko Divers I have are the 6105 - 8009 and the 6105 - 8110 ,... The 8110 in the center also has the DD Sapphire crystal and AM dial and hands , while the other 2 are original . The one on the left is a 8110 sporting the original Seiko Waffle watchband . The one on the right is a 8009 model .

DSC00064.JPG

I'll take this opportunity to share the other Seiko divers in my collection .  

Top left is a Seiko Monster , bottom left is a 7002 - 7000 . Top middle is a 7S26 with the Sapphire crystal , Green Bezel insert , and original SS bracelet . Bottom middle is a 6309 - 7092 also with Sapphire crystal , Pepsi bezel insert , and a finer Shark mesh SS bracelet .

On the right is a 6R15 - 00G0 Seiko Sumo .

DSC00072.JPG

I hope you Enjoy looking at them as much as I do.........Aloha , Louis

Whow Lois!!!  Its almost that I get tears in my eyes. So great Seiko collection, Im I huge fan of Seiko, and this is great to see..

I have the 6105-8110, but I have not the 6105-8119 and 6105-8009. I am waiying for some AM dials that should be some of the best you can get have I been told. If that the case, I can let you know. I also have one very nice 6105-8110 with original dial and one with the green lume type, not so good....

Best

Armand

Just now, arkobugg said:

Whow Lois!!!  Its almost that I get tears in my eyes. So great Seiko collection, Im I huge fan of Seiko, and this is great to see..

I have the 6105-8110, but I have not the 6105-8119 and 6105-8009. I am waiying for some AM dials that should be some of the best you can get have I been told. If that the case, I can let you know. I also have one very nice 6105-8110 with original dial and one with the green lume type, not so good....

Best

Armand

Here is my 6105-8110....love it..

IMG_20160503_170014.jpeg

10 hours ago, arkobugg said:

Here is my 6105-8110....love it..

IMG_20160503_170014.jpeg

Howzit Armand ,...Wow yourself ! 

That watch is a beauty .  Is this the one with the original dial ? Tell me about the crystal and strap . Are they original , AM , or ?

My  8110 with the DD sapphire blue tint crystal has an AM dial and hands as I had mentioned . I have the original dial and hands with patina saved in case I ever want to sell the watch ,..so they can also go to the buyer .  I really like this watch , so that's not in the near future .   I have an inexpensive rubber strap on it that you see all the time on ebay, and I really like it . It's super comfortable and looks good .  I like it better than the SS and rubber Seiko straps that I have .

Yes , Please let me know how you feel about the new AM dials you are waiting for . I am curious to know how you would rate them . 

15 hours ago, ricardopalamino said:

Howzit Armand ,...Wow yourself ! 

That watch is a beauty .  Is this the one with the original dial ? Tell me about the crystal and strap . Are they original , AM , or ?

My  8110 with the DD sapphire blue tint crystal has an AM dial and hands as I had mentioned . I have the original dial and hands with patina saved in case I ever want to sell the watch ,..so they can also go to the buyer .  I really like this watch , so that's not in the near future .   I have an inexpensive rubber strap on it that you see all the time on ebay, and I really like it . It's super comfortable and looks good .  I like it better than the SS and rubber Seiko straps that I have .

Yes , Please let me know how you feel about the new AM dials you are waiting for . I am curious to know how you would rate them . 

Hey Louis ...

All original, and it look great. Keeps time very good, and in great shape. The crystal I dont know so mutch about, but I know that the crystal is bought from Spencer Klein, and was set in buy former owner. The strap is an replica, like the one on CAPTAIN WILLARD har in the movie  Apocalypse Now (1979 . And It is bought at the http://www.strapboutique.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=6105-2

I also have the old hands for the other 6105-8110, and im just keeping them.....great watches....

ApocalypseNow-Seiko6105.jpg