Wrong Part

Hmmmm that's not good. I have hundreds of ratchet wheels do you know the dia thickness and amount of teeth and a pic of old one straight on I'll have a look may take me a while but you never Know i you might get lucky is it a cal 402.

Was it supplied wrong? Cousins has an outstanding customer service, as they proved to me just today again.
Open a an item return explaining why it is wrong, they will refund and correct the description. Not sure about this one but you may keep it.

6 hours ago, TheFixer said:

and they are both the same, I ordered both to be sure.

Go ahead and let them know, it doesn't make sense the one with screw costs less. They are very responsive and accurate. Is it possible that there are manuf. variations for this mov.t?

4 hours ago, jdm said:

Go ahead and let them know, it doesn't make sense the one with screw costs less. They are very responsive and accurate. Is it possible that there are manuf. variations for this mov.t?

I don't think there are any variations on this particular movement.

Will contact them and see what they say.

Only ref I can find to your ratchet is its used in the MST 402 and 428 on cousins the same ratchet wheels are referenced for both. Jules boreal have them but that means ordering from America I wondered if the crown wheel had been replaced at some point with another and this is where the variation in size was .

15 minutes ago, Cad101 said:

Only ref I can find to your ratchet is its used in the MST 402 and 428 on cousins the same ratchet wheels are referenced for both. Jules boreal have them but that means ordering from America I wondered if the crown wheel had been replaced at some point with another and this is where the variation in size was .

I suppose it is a possibility.

Thanks for taking the time to look, very much appreciated.