Baylor Heuer Alarm Wrist Watch

I am amateur watchmaker in Austin, TX, USA.  I have a vintage Baylor Heuer alarm wrist watch that is a Heuer cal. 1475 SA. The alarm complication needs some work so I am looking for a specification or diagram to aid me in repairing it.  

Also, the alarm stem is missing. The stem that should be there is noticeable shorter and thicker then the winding stem. A standard stem will not engage the lever and will fall out when the lever screw is tightened. There is no wear on the protrusion that engages the stem, it has crisp machined edges. Everything looks normal and it's a very clean watch.

Any help finding documentation is appreciated.

i have  a seiko and sold a bulova  alarm watches,  the  bulova needed repair,  but  no one would tell me how to get the mvt. out of the case.  aparently the case back is the alarm bell.  ill repair the seiko when i figure how to open it.  vinn

I have not stripped, cleaned or oiled this watch, I am hoping to find a specification or drawing first.

Failing to find those documentation, I will record the strip down and meticulously put the parts into separate parts baskets for cleaning. It will obviously take more time but, in the end I will know which screws go with which parts and the order of assembly.

IMG_0504.JPG