Is This Gasket Ok For My Seiko Monster Srp301J1?

Have you looked here? If you find the technical manual? http://www.seikodigitalwatches.com/seikomanual9.htm

Or contact a company called KKH services. I think they could help you with the right gasket? 

Just has every letter and number ready that is on the watch. 

http://www.kkhservices.co.uk/seiko-watch-parts/

Edited by rogart63
  • Like 1

To identify Seiko parts you should use the case numbers, which is 8 numbers or letters on the back xxxx-zzzz.

You can also just measure the diameter with a caliper on the case and order by size.

That watch is showing

4R36-01G0

But none of the usual places show it.

For curiosity I've placed a quote request with Cousins, which they might satisfy since it's a current, popular watch.

But when possible I prefer to order by size.

That watch is showing

4R36-01G0

But none of the usual places show it.

mine shows 4R36-01J0.

If I search this on cousins I don't find what I am searching for.

What is the exact part number to order? 

I thank you all for the answer but I haven't finded the answer from your answers, I'm sorry but I'm a noob of this things :)

mine shows 4R36-01J0.

If I search this on cousins I don't find what I am searching for.

What is the exact part number to order? 

I thank you all for the answer but I haven't finded the answer from your answers, I'm sorry but I'm a noob of this things :)

Same gasket can be used for different case numbers.

https://www.cousinsuk.com/search?SearchTerm=FE298BAD2

Otherwise measure, order a pack of 3 by size and send extra ones to whom has helped you :)

Edited by jdm
  • Like 1

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• We need to identify the movement to help you, but the oldest of these Rolco watches use Aegler-Rebberg movements that lack a calibre number and are very difficult to identify. You may end up having to make or modify a stem to fit . Post pictures of both sides of the movement when you have it and the size of the movement and hopefully it’s one that has a calibre number.  Gruen used a lot of the same Aegler movements at the time and it’s worth comparing your movement with those if you can’t find it labeled as an Aegler or Rolex/Rolco calibre. Best Regards, Mark  
    • Onlly a pro's eye would notice that OH, you've still got it old fella 🙂
    • The triple lobed spring, as you suggest needs to be rotated to remove it or replace it. Suitably shaped pegwood should suffice, but tools (shaped as you describe) for the purpose also exist.  If you have an assorted of replacement springs, a trilobe style KIF spring of the right size might fit.  The other spring securing the jewel also needs rotating. There is a slight opening in the setting at about the 5 o’clock position in your photo and one side of the spring should be able to be removed  there when rotated into position.  Hope that helps, Mark
    • As an update, it transpired the setting on the balance side, with the jewel had one flat end and one curved. When I rotated it enough it popped out. The chaton was entirely conical and a tricky customer but once lubricated and dropped back in I put the flat edge in first and poked it in with the peg wood tool mentioned above (I made it with flattening off the end then sizing with a pencil sharpener before poking a hole in the end) then rotated and it went in well.    For the other side, magnet searching for the spring has been fruitless.    thanks for the link to the other thread
    • Thank you. It didn’t look rusty. For sure old.    Female part was inside the movement, and when I pushed male part, it got broken. I didn’t apply grease. Here is the photo.      Could it be that male part is too thick for some reason?