Reduced Speedy Automatic

Geo

Fantastic watch. Oh, how I pray that one day I will be fortunate enough to come across one that I can afford! I know...there are so many other things that are much more worthy of praying for in this world turned upside-down, but that's all the more reason to have one of these on my wrist.

G*d....please....if  you can hear me.....

JC

• Like 1

I know God's listening , as he always does . Especially to someone with the initials "JC" .  

And who knows , maybe He'll listen a little closer when You put your hands together in prayer when there's an Omega on your wrist . 

All kidding aside , the secret to reaching your goals starts with a white hot desire , a plan as to how you are going  to reach that goal , and a time frame to reach it ,....with out losing that hot desire .

Having said that , don't forget to post some pics with your Omega while you work on the next goal .

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ricardopalamino said:

I know God's listening , as he always does . Especially to someone with the initials "JC" .  

And who knows , maybe He'll listen a little closer when You put your hands together in prayer when there's an Omega on your wrist . 

All kidding aside , the secret to reaching your goals starts with a white hot desire , a plan as to how you are going  to reach that goal , and a time frame to reach it ,....with out losing that hot desire .

Having said that , don't forget to post some pics with your Omega while you work on the next goal .

Hey there JC , Here's an important part of the goal plan I forgot to mention . A picture or description of the item you want .......in detail .

Put that on your bathroom mirror to see when you shave and brush your teeth . Your dresser mirror to see when you comb your hair or put on your lipstick.....yuk yuk . Your locker at work , inside your motorcycle helmet , On the sun-visor of your car,  it's all positive reinforcement .

I'll

3 hours ago, ricardopalamino said:

A picture or description of the item you want .......in detail .

I'll do that on the inside of my driving glasses lenses! You don't really need to look when driving in Miami unless you want to die of a heart attack! :)