My Projects

If you're interested in my watchmaking projects, I have started a collection on my Google profile. I will start posting everything I do there along with progress pics, before and after shots, etc. I figured I would stop bothering everyone here posting project after project when the majority of you might not even be interested. I plan on servicing thousands over time and typically complete one every few days. Thanks for your time!

** kindly link to your personal blog in your signature not in forum posts **

Moderators: if this is not allowed here, I will remove this immediately! Thanks:)

post-1795-0-05463700-1457361923.jpg

I don't see a problem as long as you are not advertising for work. I'm sure the boss will keep you right!

Please bear in mind this It's a watch repair forum and folk like to see work being done by others. I personally would like to see all your projects presented on the forum. It's stiff like your projects that is the life blood of this place.

• Like 1

Can we please follow the rules regarding links to personal blogs being kept in your signature. No links to personal blogs within posts please. :)

It would be more helpful to the community if you post your repair stories in the forum itself, we love seeing how others get on with their jobs. Hope to see more from you in the future :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Can we please follow the rules regarding links to personal blogs being kept in your signature. No links to personal blogs within posts please. :)

It would be more helpful to the community if you post your repair stories in the forum itself, we love seeing how others get on with their jobs. Hope to see more from you in the future :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry about that, I will re-read the forum rules before posting here again

Edited by jeffc83