Eta 955.412

fuse63

So i received a eta 955.412 just for a new crown. I installed it and it runs but as soon as i snap the back of the case on it stops. I removed it fromthe case and put it on my pulse tester and it beeps to say its working and the second hand moves. I removed the second hand thinking maybe its rubbing against the crystal. Before i snap the back on i put it on the pulse tester and it beeps but as soon as i snap on the back it stops beeping on the tester. No clue what is happening. I made sure the groove in the caseback is over the stem so nothing is touching that. Any help wpuld be good thanks

So i received a eta 955.412 just for a new crown. I installed it and it runs but as soon as i snap the back of the case on it stops. I removed it fromthe case and put it on my pulse tester and it beeps to say its working and the second hand moves. I removed the second hand thinking maybe its rubbing against the crystal. Before i snap the back on i put it on the pulse tester and it beeps but as soon as i snap on the back it stops beeping on the tester. No clue what is happening. I made sure the groove in the caseback is over the stem so nothing is touching that. Any help wpuld be good thanks

The case back might be magnetised.