Citizen Automatic - Glass Help?

Another one inherited from my Father's "can't be bothered to list the cheap ones" pile, This Citizen Automatic was part of a £30 bag of 20 items.

I've been wearing it for two days and it runs like a dream and seems to be remarkably accurate, for an auto (My 1960s Omega gains 2 mins a week).  I believe that's down to the Japanese (Miyota?) 8210A movement.

Anyway, the questions (in descending order of importance to me);

1. Is there a product which would hide/fill/remove the tiny scratches on the glass?  For a "freebie" I'm loathe to spend New Glass Prices.
  2. The strap has sliding links and, at the area photographed, these can slide with wear.  Is there a fix
  3. How old is it?

Hope you can help!

P

post-1610-0-50251700-1455047601_thumb.jp

post-1610-0-15122700-1455047629_thumb.jp

post-1610-0-55996800-1455047645_thumb.jp

You could try polish the crystal?  Looks like it's a plastic acryl lens? There are special polish for these lenses as Polywatch. I use autosol first and then some polywatch. Some use toothpaste. There is a lot to read about polish crystals on the net. 

As for the strap i think it's what they call a sliding clasp? Do you mean that it's the clasp that is loose? 

I'm still scared by the price of replacing the glass in my Omega: £65 was the cheap option! I'll try the polish first , thank you!

It's the thin metal strands in the strap that slide about, not the clasp. I'll post another PUC when we have daylight.

Sorry, my bad, I thought you were going to change that crystal yourself...

Never tried and wouldn't know where to start!

I am currently running my "instant sell-ables" downbut will start researching the method once I'm down to trying to repair some of the more-pre-loved-ones...