Squashed My Coil

Got some coils delivered for an Accutron 218 (£19.61) but unfortunately the packaging was less than robust. The vendor attached the coils in packets to a bit of card and put them in a bubble envelope which has subsequently been stood on or put through a machine. 

The postage was free and he says he has sent out lots like this without problem - so just my bad luck I suppose.

Initial contact seems positive however, for a replacement or partial refund ! - heres hoping.

post-197-0-59273400-1446630884_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Vic

I think you are all terrible chaps for inferring such stuff. Shame on you all!

I am now relishing the moral high ground which I can normally only glimpse from the subterranean levels my mind normally exists upon.

Cheers,

Vic

• Like 1

Hello Mick,

I was advised that the coils were functional and previously used and the replacements have come off a working movement. It may be a while before I can confirm this personally as they are still in L A with my son.

What I can say now is the vendor has acted in good faith and even though only the smaller coil was squashed he has replaced both.

In my original purchase I also received the battery strap plus the relevant screws and insulator as well as both coils. Even those "little bits" as you probably know command a price on their own.

My original purchase was 111796865321. Vendor is wfm1618 and last time I looked he had 100% positive feedback however, I am sure you understand that I can not guarantee your purchases and doubtless there are many other equally nice people selling stuff on the Bay

Cheers,

Vic

Edited by Vich