Broken Sub Second Staff On Rolex 300 Prince Movement

Delroyb

After having finally managed to find a replacement balance bridge for a Rolex 300 prince movement that I am working on for my brother in law's grandfather (a retired watch maker) i now have a second problem to contend with, the sub second staff has been sheared off. I have found that parts are nigh on impossible to come by so do not have much ope of finding a replacement. i have tried a number of replacement gears and staffs from my spares, but noe quite match.

So, my question is, is there anyone on here with the skills needed to drill out the staff and fit a replacement part for the hand. Though I do have a lathem this is beyond my skills at the moment. Below is a picture of the wheel in question. the staff that takes the hand  is 0..203mm and the staff itself is 0.34mm.

Anyone who can undertake this repair or suggest who can?

post-1299-0-99440400-1445457133_thumb.jp

Yeah, I have come to the conclusion that finding certain parts is an absoulte bugger. I am pretty sure that this one can be re done, but it is beyond my skills. My other option is to find a staff with a gear that fits the rest of the movement and then attach the large wheel to that. Tempted to buy a couple of the job lots of wheels of Ebay and start sorting through them!