Just wanted to say hello! I've always loved pocket watches  tge engineering the design  the sounds the feel. Although I've been a mechanical engineer I've retired younger than I expected to the big C. But inherited a large carton of watch cases movements etc no specifics . Lots of what I assume are left over from the scrapping savages( no offence to the recyclers) I know a little I'm reading a lot but there's something about a lot of people with the same interest. I'm here to sponge knowledge. I do have some basic tools to fix  but am looking to buy quality stuff for this long task many of the moments are tiny can't imagine making them never-ending repair. So in my quest I'm hoping I'll have some education. There's no monetary value in all the early 20century small cocktail movts and the pockets are probably of small value but I hope to bring some back to working order. Sorry if this a long intro. I'm quite overwhelmed with this huge box of bits.

Thanks in advance Rob