Lumi-nox 3080 replacement case back.

Hi all, thanks for accepting me. I have a Lumi- nox 3080 which is my daily wearer, recently the back was cracked in three of four corners by a shop that changed the battery.  Unfortunately  I didn't notice until a few days later after it got slightly wet and steamed up. Does anyone know where I could find a new carbon back ? Thanks, David.

I would take it back to the shop and pull them up on the damage they created. If it was them, they'd be expecting you.

Are you sure they replaced the case back gasket, as this would make a huge difference?

I would go in guns blazing if that happened to me. You're not expected to notice the damage they created until, as you said, condensation starts to occur. Pull them on their BS!

Unless the Luminox watch company sells case backs, which I very much doubt, you'll need to find a case back secondhand on the bay. This is what you're after: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/285498984897?epid=1501271206&hash=item427910c9c1:g:oGQAAOSwf4JlGeox&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4JoZk6txTtZEKsXtT%2FS10C3LtQaQCW94JWXjTZP0s1noyPqTSeDvDXo0pD61EmPugXT%2F%2BD8FTsVHseUDyLKsvkfep%2FmWvBsp2IW3sEh1zdOrYL3WGOl%2Flw%2FiOeOrNr%2BvPvESltEpLQhP5oIVrIoNDxhE%2ByQALQx94%2BEXp3dpKDaFgilLdBb9N6StUx5935%2BSRHc9ZDHYl9hA61d0fh%2F3%2F9KKlke5u2IhFVgRK4MJIPzqQ%2BBu67%2F1wxA1K3wj4pBDwsWsCewhmiVLIdI0PG1V1dxg9MqyoCyLCBfL4j3yIc%2Bk|tkp%3ABk9SR9qOxvDgYg

Edited by Jon