Eta 2846-2 not running

13 minutes ago, mikepilk said:

DD amplitude is a bit lower than DU, so you might want to clean the balance jewel on the mainplate.

When vertical, you are losing about 40° amplitude, which is expected, but the line is pretty flat.

So what is your problem ?

The real test is not the timegrapher, but wearing it for several days.

Yep, wearing is the best way to check them. But now i faced the problem that one lever from remontoir is getting displaced after I take stem out. So now I need to lift the dial and so on to put the stem back...  Anyways thanks !

1 hour ago, vivat said:

…But now i faced the problem that one lever from remontoir is getting displaced after I take stem out. So now I need to lift the dial and so on to put the stem back...

That‘s why with ETA movements you should only release, pull and replace the winding stem after having pulled the crown in time setting position.

Well, greetings everyone. Thanks a lot for all the help and advices. Finally I managed to finish my work on this watch. Now it has almost perfect accuracy,320 amplitude and 0.1 ms. After 1.5 years of finding parts and cracking my head on why does this watch can't work normally, I finally did it... 

Here're are two pictures of polishing.

Hope you all will have even better New year's gifts than me and your beat error want be more than 0.1 ms!

Thanks again!

17039219676485353848757133749076.jpg

17039220113123972626610986314816.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CYCLOPS said:

the lift angle on those machines can show different rates too, your line looks clean, inbeat,  a sticky hairspring would show a lot of 'snow' for lack of a better description ....

I had a plenty of guesses about it, I don't remember when I posted those picture after or before getting the original escape wheel, fork and balance. But all in all I can say that you should never use shitty AliExpress parts (such as barrels) they are too bad to be used 😉

• Thanks 1