Tissot Navigarot Automatic (44646) cal. 2481

54 minutes ago, swiss2k said:

Well I was expecting that the amplitude would rise, a bit, say 10-20deg... but from 220 to 290-295 (what??!!!) ... I guess you guys know a thing or two.

What's interesting is if you do experiments with lubrication like servicing a watch lubricating the key lists not lubricating the gear train balance escapement look at the amplitude preferably in two positions like dial down and crown down. Then start lubricating try something different try something heavy I have a watch that I'm doing HP 1300 which is very heavy. The typically when you start wailing the gear train the amplitude will go down because the lubrication as a dampening effect. Then lubricate the escapement and you will see as you've noticed a spectacular improvement. If there's any place in the watch that Apsley has to be lubricated it's escapement. Not that everything else doesn't have to be but you want a spectacular improvement lubricate the escapement.

1 hour ago, swiss2k said:

Moebius Natural

Yes natural versus synthetic? So in addition to your grease being natural the 8000 oil and the D5 are both considered natural. In general people like Synthetic because they have longer life than the natural products.

https://www.moebius-lubricants.ch/en