3 hours ago, RichardHarris123 said:

Will the shorter one suffice. What do cousins mean by non automatic, do they mean normal bridal, which is what I require. 

automatic means a watch with self winding and your watch is not a self winding watch so a normal bridal would work and that's what they would be indicating.

Another thing I like to do for stuff like this is the look in the mainspring catalog and see what they recommend. sometimes I even like the look and a second reference all of the problem with the second reference is the listing is  in Denison and I'm too lazy to go look up the Denison chart but it does tell us the same thing I believe

then once you get the mainspring part number you go back to cousins and there is your mainspring it even says it's for your watch plus it's in stock

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&0&2uswk&Cyma_775

Cyma 775  mainspring.JPG

Cyma 775 mainspring bestfit.JPG

GR 5375 mainspring cousins.JPG

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JohnR725 said:

automatic means a watch with self winding and your watch is not a self winding watch so a normal bridal would work and that's what they would be indicating.

Another thing I like to do for stuff like this is the look in the mainspring catalog and see what they recommend. sometimes I even like the look and a second reference all of the problem with the second reference is the listing is  in Denison and I'm too lazy to go look up the Denison chart but it does tell us the same thing I believe

then once you get the mainspring part number you go back to cousins and there is your mainspring it even says it's for your watch plus it's in stock

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&0&2uswk&Cyma_775

Cyma 775  mainspring.JPG

Cyma 775 mainspring bestfit.JPG

GR 5375 mainspring cousins.JPG

Thank you.  

1 hour ago, JohnR725 said:

I even like the look and a second reference all of the problem with the second reference is the listing is  in Denison and I'm too lazy to go look up the Denison chart but it does tell us the same thing I believe

Thats ok John you do plenty for us, so i can manage that for you. 🙂

Dennison measurements from Bestfit.

Dennison width 9 =1.80 mm heigtht

Dennison strength 5 = 0.18mm thickness

Length 19.5 inch = 495mm 

These sizes match up pretty damn close to the GR catalogue and cousins measurements.

Screenshot_20230415-204258_Drive.jpg

Edited by Neverenoughwatches
Extra information
  • Like 2