Tech-sheet for a Le Phare 114VCC movement ?

Hello All;

Bought a non-running silver-cased Le Phare Pocket Watch chronograph with a 114CVV movement. No conclusive idea yet from which year (1920's or later?); serial number: 310722.

The balance is fine according to the seller, it oscillates good and strong. If the watch runs, it's only for a very short period.

Obviously it needs a full strip and I'm planning on to write a "walk-through" ; has anybody the full tech-sheet (parts, part-numbers, part-names, drawings etc) of this 114CVV movement?

LP-1.thumb.jpg.828a5f0f8a557a9ddafdcfdec5a6df45.jpg

LP-2.thumb.jpg.6fa01b1f209d16aa6fff876fc4022b0a.jpg

and a link to Bidfun-db: http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&a&2uswk&Le_Phare_114VCC

Edited by Endeavor

@nickelsilver, @praezis Do you know any documentation about the Le Phare 114CVV movement or where I could try?

It is not that I can't strip the movement without, but if I like to write a "walk-through", it is very handy to have a list with reference numbers for the parts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 😉

Edited by Endeavor

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be cautious about being hopeful of finding any technical documentation.

If you only want part numbers, you could try checking vintage parts catalogues, maybe there's a really old Bestfit or similar.

You could also look for a patent mark or date stamped on the movement, that could yield a drawing or diagram.

• Thanks 1