Advice required please

Hi all, this is my first post so I apologise if the content of my post isn’t appropriate.
I found an old watch last week and started tinkering with it to see how the mechanics work as I’ve never done that before. This resulted in a lot of fun but the watch was destroyed. I’ve since been told that old watches may have contained radioactive material which I’m now very worried about. Looking at the face I don’t see any obvious signs of luminous paint but I’m not an expert. Can someone help me please and advise if I need to worry about radiation ?
Thank you in advance for your advice.

the watch is an Everite model 185767 - photos as below.

6C261813-FE50-4125-83BE-FB95A0C5EBA7.png

A81CCCDB-B3B9-4916-AD39-20B5869DB98F.png

CD991603-0A35-45FA-B599-3F7E21C5B76F.png

8DB1EF46-7ACA-4D22-88FB-D1E6A8D7CC81.png

Hi welcome to the forum, pity the watch is kaput, in what way is it broken.  There does not look like there is any worry over radium on that watch. The one that have luminous compounds from the 30s 40s 50s probably do contain radium in the paint. Normal precautions taken as a matter of course, ie if the compound is flaking off and bits can be seen on the dial wear a mask and gloves to avoid inhaling or touching the material and if you are removing it for re luming do it in a bag and discard the contents safely. Modern watches do not use radium.   Have you a picture of the movement as it looks a classic face and 9ct gold case