Rolex 1530 balance sock part number?

Hey playing around with a 1530 and the balance has too much shake. I noticed that the setting for the entire shock absorber jewel is not flush with the mainplate and looks like it’s been tapped on before. The jewel cap spring is also a little deformed but seems to function.  I was going to just replace the entire thing but I’m not sure if the exact part number 

In looking at the parts lists, I’m not sure if I need the “shock absorber balance”

or the “in setting” of which there seems to be 3(?)

0BCEBD66-DA3C-4A54-ABBB-EBECBE7694E6.jpeg

59DA34F0-9CB8-4A23-8031-5CA1FDDA2C25.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Danzman said:

5FC372B2-D189-446D-8B0D-CA68F914D70E.jpeg

• 6 months later...

I don't have access to real-time or specific part numbers for Rolex watches. To obtain the accurate part number for the balance sock of a Rolex 1530, I recommend reaching out to an authorized Rolex service center or a qualified watchmaker. They will have the expertise and access to official Rolex parts databases to provide you with the correct information and assist you in finding the appropriate replacement part for your specific watch model.

https://luxurysouq.com/product_brands/rolex-watches/

1 hour ago, Karon said:

authorized Rolex service center or a qualified watchmaker. They will have the expertise and access to official Rolex parts databases to provide you with the correct information and assist you in finding the appropriate replacement part for your specific watch model.

interesting I didn't know you could purchase individual parts from Rolex service centers or qualified watchmakers? then when you're doing your inquiry to these people also see if you can get the service manual. I think that would probably answer a lot of questions for you.