What is the reason for the move of the second hand and the watch stopped working when a nail or the key of watches is wrapped as shown by a video

Many watches have "hacking" so that the movement stops when setting the time. In the case of the watch shown (quartz?) it might be that as the second hand stops it was at a point where coming to "rest" meant going back rather than going forward.

Read more here.

59 minutes ago, HectorLooi said:

I think Khaled is trying to say that the second hand stops and even moves backward for a bit when the winding stem is turned backwards when setting the time.

trying to read between the lines the original question and the quote above makes more sense. Depending upon the watch how tight the cnanon pinion is on all have an effect on this. So was some watches when they're in setting if you turn it back words just a little bit you can physically stopped the watch. It's nice to do this with a watch where you want to set the watch the second not all watches will stop. so basically a play enough back pressure on the gear train to oppose the power of the mainspring to watch of course will stop. I'm not sure if I've ever seen the watch go backwards you of course can physically turn the hands backwards. Usually the secondhand should just stop.

The most of the answer would solve the original question except.

5 hours ago, Khaledabdwatch said:

stop working again

if I embrace the same theme in other words as long as you're holding on to the crown in a setting position depending upon the watch you can actually stop the watch. If you release the crowd and put it back into running in the watches still stopped that's an entirely different problem.