Greetings Everyone! First Timer Here - Bruh

bruh

Hello everyone. I'm really excited to join you guys and gals in this forum. I'm very new to the hobby and I can't wait to explore even deeper to the hobby. Right now, I'm in the stage where I'm watching a lot of videos related to watch restoration and reparation and reading a lot of the recommended materials. I'm planning to start buying the tools needed next month or so. I'm so happy to meet you all. Can't wait to participate in this forum as well.

Warmest regards,

bruh

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bruh said:

Hello everyone. I'm really excited to join you guys and gals in this forum. I'm very new to the hobby and I can't wait to explore even deeper to the hobby. Right now, I'm in the stage where I'm watching a lot of videos related to watch restoration and reparation and reading a lot of the recommended materials. I'm planning to start buying the tools needed next month or so. I'm so happy to meet you all. Can't wait to participate in this forum as well.

Warmest regards,

bruh

Welcome bruh.  Yes you sound like a very excited bunny. It is a fantastic and very rewarding hobby. Here you will receive  loads of friendly advice and information from all different skill and experience levels. Newbies right up to top level pros. You've made a good decision to get here before you've really started, as there can be a host of mistakes to be made when trying to go it alone. I have many stories about mine 😄. Ask away about any basic tools and materials that you will need. You've more than likely covered this with your research already and there is info on the forum separately without the need to ask anybody initially.  But curious  Newbies tend to have so much more they need to know. So enjoy  and I will look forward to bantering with you at some point matey. 👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nucejoe said:

Welcome to WRT forum.

2 hours ago, Neverenoughwatches said:

Welcome bruh.  Yes you sound like a very excited bunny. It is a fantastic and very rewarding hobby. Here you will receive  loads of friendly advice and information from all different skill and experience levels. Newbies right up to top level pros. You've made a good decision to get here before you've really started, as there can be a host of mistakes to be made when trying to go it alone. I have many stories about mine 😄. Ask away about any basic tools and materials that you will need. You've more than likely covered this with your research already and there is info on the forum separately without the need to ask anybody initially.  But curious  Newbies tend to have so much more they need to know. So enjoy  and I will look forward to bantering with you at some point matey. 👍

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I'll definitely be here quite often. Cheers to everyone!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...