Broken two piece stem on eternamatic

I broke the inner half of a two piece stem taking it apart. And I am not sure what caliber my eternamatic is. The serial number 4189837 dates it to about 1957 if I have that right. It's a seventeen jewel also has EXA stamped on one of the plates. I need to find a replacement for my split stem. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. 

20220430_201627.jpg

20220430_201553.jpg

It belongs to the Eterna 1411 to 1415 caliber family. If you measure the diameter of your movement you will know exactly.

It’s very unlikely that you’ll find this two-part stem anywhere in stock. One-piece stems should be still available.

Edited by Kalanag
  • Thanks 1

A watch with a two piece stem just pulls apart that is why there is no release. Some can be buggers to pull apart and if the stem is rusted you might have big problems. I used to use a pair of top cutters get behind the button and pull. This is type of tool. 

999_3054.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you all for the quick response and help. Now the hunt is on! I used a heavy duty hand puller to remove the crown and that half was fine. When I finally removed the movement from the case was when I realized one of the prongs on the end of the stem had snapped off. I would love to be able to fix this watch, I haven't seen another eterna cased like this.