Unknown watch movement

FM2

I am repairing my friend's Franck Muller replica watch and damaged one of the incabloc spring and need to order a replacement, however I cannot find any information about this movement and I cannot find any marking on the movement, could anyone help to identify it?  Please refer below photos for details and the last photo showing the dimensions.

My friend has this watch for about 6 to 7 years, so I think the movement should not older than 10 years.  Thanks.

Frankie 

20220330_174101a.jpg

20220330_174208a.jpg

20220330_174057a.jpg

20220308_142522a.jpg

20220330_182843a.jpg

Hello Frankie. It's not a replica, it's a fake. Unlicenced use of other people's intellectual property is theft, and anonimity is an integral part of illegal trading. Sorry to be blunt, but it looks like you'll be needing the YOYO-FOFO technique. You already know it's an Incabloc shock-spring, or something very similar.

• Like 1

I love watch work and all, don't get me wrong, but the hassle that one gets from working on the likes of fake Tags or Rolexes or similar, with the cheap and fragile movements which have no markings by which to order parts, makes me want to just refuse the ones that get brought to me.  Sometimes I have.  Especially if something is broken.
I know a couple places to get whole new movements, so I will sometimes do a swap if I recognize the movement that's in there.  The Chinese movements are often cheap enough that it's generally more economical to do that than to find an individual part for it.