Hello from Iowa,USA.

Hi everyone, my name is Jeremy Sievers. I caught the watch bug during the pandemic with a little Seiko SNK and watching watch videos. Decided to take apart that SNK and got into moding. Joined seiko mod groups, but soon realized there was a lot more to watches. I ultimately wondered if I could get to a level that I could service these watchs I've been building and collecting.

The last 6-months I've been learning watch repair and collecting tools. I took apart a ST36 and serviced 3 times just to learn what I was doing. Watches progressively got smaller and I've been servicing and restoring 1950's Bulovas. I would say I accidentally started focusing on these models because they are well built, swiss, easy to work on, and readily available. 

That said, I constantly come across problems and questions where there just doesn't seem to be information out there, at least that I can find. The Facebook group I had been active in seems to have been abandoned by owners, now here looking for an active enthusiast group to help.

IMG_3822.JPG